Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Adventures of Johnny G

This blog dedicated to the strange sightings and happenings in Southern Nevada.  For now, I will be the only poster, so most of the explorations will be localized to Henderson and Las Vegas but if you have anything to contribute, please let me know and I will post your story gladly.

Although we will include posts about ghosts and alien sitings and such, I don't encounter that very often (ok, never) so when I talk about "strange" I mean things that seem out of place, out of the ordinary or just plain unexplained in the everyday sense.  Something that needs a bit more investigation before the origins become clear.  Through comments to my posts I hope to explain the unexplained.


I would love to post your stories!  Send them to me and I will be happy to add them...

Thank you,
John Gjonola  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share